Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Procrastinating & Drinking Hot Chocolate


Salutations! Do you know what I love the most about hot chocolate? ..the mini-marshmallows. I am completely positive that without them, hot chocolate would cease to be as great as we make it out to be. I think it's just fact.



It's a lazy overcast tuesday in wales. I am doing laundry, and I bought thumbtacks. Which, btw, is actually quite exciting.. for they have enabled me to tack up on my bulletin board fun memories and cards from home. So thank you thumbtacks. and go me! for cleaning my room today. Such success :) haha

Now it is Wednesday, as I stopped blogging last night to go have cake with my housemates & forgot to come back. I am determined to conquer some schoolwork today. I am actually going to venture into Uni, even though I don't have any lectures today. We leave for AMSTERDAM tomorrow!! Crazy cool. At least, I hope it will be. I'm a little skeptic as I think I might be one of the only people going for things other than cannabis & uh, certain colored districts.. But hey, that's cool. I'm going for culture! woo hoo! haha

what else- what else. I guess that'll do it for this round of blogging. I'll try and write again when I return! Cheers for now! xx

1 comment:

  1. Good for you to know what to steer clear of!! Proud of you. And your Grandpa hailed from Holland (aka: Amsterdam) and NY as you'll recall was initially named New Amsterdam. There's ton more to that country and you'll have a blast enjoying the culture and the beauty. Remember that a fool and his cannibus are soon parted...hmmmmm...did I paraphrase that correctly? :) Yep...think so. ;>

    ReplyDelete