Sunday, October 3, 2010

An Ode To My Paper: by Katie Schulz

i hate this paper. i hate this paper. i hate this paper. I loathe this paper. I'm not doing this paper. (obviously) I need to write this paper. I dislike this paper. how many times can I write my disdain for this paper? I want a printer to help me edit this paper. But I don't have a printer. it's far far away in a library only accessibly by buses.. Time to get back to writing this paper. a paper I hate. It's my own fault. darn my american procrastination. back to this paper I go. the word paper looks weird now.. but regardless, please pray for my paper! ...that I hate.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, I haven't checked you blog for the past two weeks. I hope you paper is now written and a fleeting thought from yesterday. I know you did a good job. If only you could just be a tourist and not a student! I am going to try and catch up on your postings. I hear you have been traveling again with Miss Sadie. What fun! Love ya, Mrs. Beckie

    ReplyDelete