Wednesday, August 25, 2010

lemon cake and penguin pants




tonight I wore pajama pants to Kroger at 7:30 in the evening with my friend Hannah in a quest to satisfy her desire for lemon cake. I love how I nobody even batted an eyelash at my attire. Though of course, I wouldn't have cared if they did. They could have even pointed and I probably would have turned on them with a smile and said, "what of it? go back to minding your grocery cart." lol, alright. maybe not. but I would like to think that's what I'd do.

I do have some breaking tragic news to share. my fish died.

yes.. r.i.p. yoshimi. The worst part is, my mom killed him.
..with a bug bomb.

it was awful. murdered by a family member. sounds like a James Patterson novel.. child edition.




anyway, that was some dang straight scrumptious lemon cake. and my spaghetti in the cup was solid too. have you ever tried spaghetti in a cup? It was my attempt to reuse my Styrofoam cup. As I hate Styrofoam.. it's an man-made evil that never deteriorates and pollutes the planet and kills our manatees. (just saying) However, I did find myself rather screwed when I then wanted a drink with my spaghetti.. I guess you can't win them all :)


In other news.. katie's vinyl of the day is none other than Sgt Pepper and the Lonely Heart's Club. (I'm a huge old-school music fan if you didn't know) (vinyls and cassette tapes.. yeah.. they're awesome) So it's no surprise that I think it'd be really neat to be the girl with the kaleidoscope eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment