Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mrs. Frizzle & Samantha Brown


I have decided my dream hybrid version of myself.. would be a combination of Mrs. Frizzle and Samantha Brown. "have adventures...make mistakes...and get messy!!!" that + a paid TV job to travel/explore/and experience the world's wonders and cultures... um yeah! where can I sign up???

oh right. I can't. I can only dream. like Susan Boyle... she dreamed a dream. At least I have my Mrs. Frizzle sweater. and I have the passion of Samantha Brown. I just gotta do my own thing. make my own path. go my own way... (Gabriella and Troy) I will be a young modern-day Mrs. Piggle Wiggle. mark my words world! It may take me awhile to get there, but the journey is have the fun. :) It'll be cool to see where God & I end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment