Thursday, July 22, 2010

hey-oh

bought a plane ticket today. [to London!!]
that's right. BE jealous. :)
haha, it was quite fun actually. mom & I got on priceline.com, and William Shatner danced around finding us the "best deals" He even had some kung fu poses.. and then pimp daddy showed up.. But then they went away, and I got to use the nifty seat chart to pick out my seats. I hope I picked good ones.. Mom kept vehemently suggesting the back of the plane in case it goes down.. she swears that the tail will live. And, in truth, she has a good argument. Me? I just try to avoid the bathroom and screaming infants.

{change of subject}

I decided it's probably time to actually tell my friends about this blog. Seeing as how, at the moment, I type in blurb-thought form for no one but yours truly. Which, I mean, is cool & I'm totally down with that. But I don't think that's necessarily the point of a blog.. ya know?

anyway, it's 1:39 am according to Nico. I really need to start going to bed earlier.. curse you aqua-scum..

No comments:

Post a Comment